||Thai Massage – VTCT Level 3
||Beauty and Holistic NVQ Course
|Part-time / Full-time
||An exciting new course teaching the art of assisted stretching developed in Thailand and influenced by traditional medicines of India and China.
- It relieves many physical problems such as back pain, tense shoulders and neck, stiffness, poor posture, indigestion and sciatica as well as stress and lethargy.
- It relaxes the body and quiets the mind.
|What will I learn?
- How to give a100 point Thai massage safely and effectively
- The Thai culture, its history and traditions
- How to prepare yourself and client for Thai massage
- Consultation and client care for Thai massage
- Home care advice for your client
- Correct posture and self care
|Assessment process :
|| This is a fast track part time course. Thorough practical assessment will continue throughout your training and assessment will be given on the day. You have to complete 10 case studies (5 clients x 2 treatments each) and a portfolio index as per your training course.
||What do I need to bring with me to the course?
You don’t need to bring anything – we will provide all of your training equipment for you. You can buy the full range of products used on your course for each treatment from subscribed seller.
We ask that you wear a therapist tunic to your courses.
||Can I earn money from these treatments whilst I complete my NVQ Study?
Yes! Once you have passed your 10 day training, you will have the FHBI Diploma Accredited by Beauty Guild with 10 off Voucher, which enables you to gain Public Liability Insurance. This means that you can earn money from the clients you complete your case studies on.
Before you have even achieved your NVQ qualification, you will be increasing your income.
||As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on NVQ training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
||Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free installment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly installments. Minimum 25 deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.