Our pedicure training course is a great start to working with nails.
You will learn a variety of techniques and skills that will equip you to be confident in delivering nail procedures to your clients. Our pedicure training course is a 1 day course.
Pedicure Course Content
- Client consultation & contra- indications
- Structure of the nail natural nail growth
- A & P of the leg and foot
- The techniques and process for basic through to luxury pedicures
- Exfoliating treatments
- Paraffin wax
- Leg and foot massage
- Health and safety
- Client aftercare advice Retail and pricing
||10.30 to 4.30pm Weekdays or 11.00-5pm Weekends
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the pedicure course you will receive The IODS’ Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Beauty Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover.