||Massage NVQ Level 3
||Hair & Beauty NVQ Courses
|Part-time / Full-time
||No previous experience is necessary to complete our Massage NVQ Level 3 training course. It is a requirement for a uniform to be worn.
||Body Massage is an important part of any treatment menu as it offers both physical and psychological benefits to your clients. A therapist can adapt Body Massage treatments in many ways, start up costs is low and you can offer the treatment comfortably in a salon or as a mobile treatment. Our Body Massage NVQ Level 3 course will take you
- From a beginner to a competent massage therapist, teaching you skills in Swedish Body Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stone Therapy, Aromatherapy Massage (pre-blended) and Spray Tanning.
- As well as achieving the FHBI diploma after passing your course, you will also gain an NVQ Level 3 qualification after completing home study work and a final assessment.
|What will I learn?
||VTCT Massage NVQ Level 3 Course Content
- Core subjects
- Provide body massage treatments – 2 day course
- Provide Indian head massage – 1 day course
- Aromatherapy massages using pre-blended oils – 1 day course
- Provide hot stone therapy treatments – 1 day course
- The course also includes three units for home study.
- Maintain procedures to safely control work operations
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of your business
||As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on NVQ training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
||Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free installment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly installments. Minimum 25 deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.