||10.30 to 4.30pm Weekdays or 11.00-5pm Weekends
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
Our Indian Head Massage training course is a 2 day course giving you a flexible skill to use in the spa, salon or home environment.
- Indian Head Massage is based on traditional and Indian techniques by using a variety of massage movements.
- The Indian Head Massage works on the energy of chakras and is a great way of relieving stress and its effects on the systems of the body.
Tension is relieved through relaxation of the muscles, and improved circulation to the brain helps to clear the mind and improve hair and scalp conditions. This treatment can be performed without removing any garments and use of oil is optional although beneficial.
The course will cover
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
- Equipment and Products
- Preparation of the work area and client
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Client Consultation
- Benefits of Indian Head Massage Treatment
- Clients suitability
- Massage Movements
- Massage Mediums
- Aftercare Advice
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Indian head massage training course you will receive The IODS’ Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Beauty Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPHT (The Guild of Professional Holistic Therapists) also offer insurance cover.