This course will enable students to perform a permanent hair waving, from basic to advance stage, using different types of perm rods and techniques to create wave on straight hair.
- Basic perm process
- Basic perm process for short hair
- Basic perm process for medium length hair
- Basic perm process for bleached hair
- “Natur perm”
- “Ring Perm”
All the courses will cover :
- Professional ethics
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Safety and hygiene in the workplace
- Contra indications to the treatment
- Preparation of the client and materials
- Anatomy and Physiology
- After care advice
||10.30am to 1.30pm
|After noon session
||2.30pm to 5.30pm
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Hair Perming & Neutralization training course you will receive The Dermal Institute Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Hair Courses are recognized & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover.