||Hairdressing NVQ Level 2 & 3
||Hair & Beauty NVQ Courses
|Part-time / Full-time
||No previous experience is necessary to complete our Hairdressing NVQ Level 2. It is a requirement for a uniform to be worn
||We offer the Hairdressing Level 2 & 3 qualification. This course will enable you to advance your existing hairdressing skill, which will give you the opportunity to advance into senior hairdressing roles or even with enough experience to teach in the Hair industry.
Throughout the course you’ll develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills, learning to style and dress hair to achieve a variety of creative looks, provide color correction services, color hair, and contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities.
The VTCT Level 2 & 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing is an industry recognized qualification that is valued by employers, and is also seen as a route onto Higher Education.
|What will I learn?
||NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing Course Content
- Make sure your own actions reduce risks to health & safety
- Give Clients a positive impression
- Advise and Consult with Clients
- Shampoo, Condition and Treat the Hair and Scalp
- Change Hair Colour
- Style and Finish Hair
- Set and Dress Hair
- Cut Hair Using Basic Techniques
- Fulfill salon reception duties
- Promote Additional Services to clients
- Develop and Maintain your effectiveness at work
- Plait and Twist Hair
- Perm and Neutralise Hair
- Attach Hair to Enhance a style
NVQ Level 3 Hairdressing Course Content:
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Provide hairdressing consultation service
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Colour hair using a variety of technique
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Provide colour correction services
- Creatively dress long hair
- Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
- Create a variety of permed effects
||As on a fast track training programme student is required to complete home study assignments and it is essential to work on clients in a realistic salon environment. While you are on NVQ training with us we do offer volunteer work experience for students to gain professional competency.
||Unlike other institutes we offer completely interest free installment plan, there is only one payable fee which can be spread into monthly installments. Minimum 25 deposit required to hold your place.
However, full payment must be received before completion of the course.