|Hair extension methods explained:
All of the methods explained here are available to learn on our hair extension course ‘and are also available for fittings within our specialist hair extension salon /Mobil service.
*NEW* Nano Ring Hair Extensions
This amazing new method is set to be THE biggest thing in hair extension methods. Using specially designed hair extension strands, and rings that are 90 than a standard micro ring, these extensions really are next to invisible in the clients hair.
Get ahead of your competition by getting trained in this incredible new technique.
Micro Rings Method
Micro rings are a grate method for clients who do not want their hair extensions applied using heat and melted keratin. They are very popular with first time extension wearers.
- The micro ring method is applied using no heat, glue or chemicals.
- Using tiny silicone lined rings a section of the clients own hair is gently pulled through the ring, with the ‘stick tip ‘ section of the pre-bonded extension hair then being inserted into the ring alongside their own hair.
- The micro ring is then squeezed shut to keep the extension in place.
Removal is simply by squeezing the micro ring with the removal pliers, to open it back up to an O shape, and then sliding the extension hair out.
Pre-Bonded Hot Fusion Method
An extension strand of pre-bonded ‘U tip’ extension hair is applied to the clients own hair.
This is done by melting the keratin nail tip with a heat connector clamp, and then warping and rolling the heated keratin around the clients own hair to create a strong bound that hold the hair extension in place.
Removal is by applying specialist remover solution to each individual bond, and then crushing the bond, this weakens the bond and releases in from the clients hair, enabling the extension strand to be easily removed.
*NEW* Skin Weft Method
This method is already huge in both America and Australia. Mini 4cm wide wefts are applied back to back, with the clients hair sandwiched in between. It is an incredibly quick method to fit -with a full head being fitted in as little as 45 minutes!
When the skin wefts are first fitted your client can expect up to 6 weeks of wear. At this stage the wefts are re-applied using the same hair.
- This is very cost effective method for clients, and unlike traditional weft methods the client is able to wear their hair up.
- The method is suitable for all hair types, and adds instant volume and length in less than an hour!
- Depending on the quality of hair used, and providing that the client returns for maintenance appointments, they can receive many months of wear from their skin weft extensions.
Removal is quick and easy for the extensionist, and safe for the client.
Micro Ring Weft
Micro weft Hair Extension application method much quicker than the individual strand by strand micro ring or pre bonded method. The weft of hair is placed horizontally in strips against the head.
- Small sections of the client’s hair and hair from the weft are gently pulled though micro rings which are then clamped to secure the weft in place, these sections are placed approximately 2cm apart.
- This is continued in sections until almost reaching the top of the head.
With correct aftercare and regular Repositioning of the micro rings is where your own hair has grown and new rings are replaced and the weft is moved back the original position, which is topically required every 4-6 weeks depending on a clients own hair growth cycle.
Any Method Price from £250.00 (each Module)