Our gel nail extension course is a professional course designed for nail technicians who want to offer one of the most popular and profitable treatments from their business. Gel nails are an extremely natural looking enhancement. They can also be used as natural nail overlays to strengthen a clients’ nails. In the long term, gel nails can be used as a very strong, bonded base coat that will protect the natural nail from cracking, splitting, peeling or chipping.
- Gel is easier to apply than acrylic as it doesn’t set until cured with UV light, making it an ideal choice for beginners.
- Gel is odour free, non yellowing, non porous andrequires little maintenance.
- Gel is self-leveling so it is easier to apply than acrylic
Gel Nail Extension Course Content
- • Health, safety and hygiene
• Client consultation and contra indications
• Pros and cons of the different nail systems
• Natural nail preparation
• Clear tip and white tip application
• Gel chemistry
• Gel application on tips
• Natural nail gel overlay application
• Finishing & perfecting techniques
• Gel nail removal
||10.30 to 4.30pm Weekdays or 11.00-5pm Weekends
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Gel Nails training course you will receive The IODS’ Certificate. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Beauty Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPHT (The Guild of Professional Holistic Therapists) also offer insurance cover.