Eyelash Tinting and Perming course is a one day course that teaches you all you need to know to perform an eyelash tinting and perming treatment to the highest professional standards.
Eyelash perming is a semi-permanent method to curl eyelashes. Eyelash Perming enhances the look by making lashes appear longer and thicker, with the treatment lasting for up to 8 weeks.
Eyebrow tinting is also a semi-permanent effect. Eyebrow tinting makes brows appear more defined and darker, without the need for eyebrow pencils.
Training will be guided by industry professionals to help you accomplish the most elegant tinting and perming results
- Hygiene and sterilization
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Products and equipment
- Work area set up
- How to mix and apply colour to eyelashes
- How to mix and apply colour to eyebrows
- How to properly remove dye
- How to apply perm rods
- How to apply lashes to perm rods
- How to apply perm solution and neutralizer
- How to remove solution and rods without damaging eyelashes
- Students will receive a comprehensive tinting and perming course training manual.
||10.30 to 4.30pm Weekdays or 11.00-5pm Weekends
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the waxing training course you will receive The IODS’ Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Beauty Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover.