The following are some of the cuts that you are going to learning in this course….
- Shampooing hair
- Drying hair
- Various of basic hair cuts
All the courses will cover :
- Professional ethics
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Safety and hygiene in the workplace
- Contra indications to the treatment
- Preparation of the client and materials
- Anatomy and Physiology
- After care advice
||10.30am to 1.30pm
|After noon session
||2.30pm to 5.30pm
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the Basic Hair Cutting training course you will receive from Institute of Dermal Sciences Diploma. This will enable you to obtain public liability insurance.
PROFESSIONAL BODY INFORMATION
Our Hair Courses are recognised & accredited with the following Professional Bodies:
The GPBT (The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists) also offer insurance cover.